Da es jetzt nur noch 50 Tage bis zu meinem Abflug sind *wowowow* dachte ich mir, dass der Zeitpunkt für einen Eintrag gekommen ist ^___^Vielleicht kennt ihr mich noch nicht? Na, das wollen wir gleich mal ändern ^u^ Ich heiße Martina, bin 24 Jahre alt (noch O_o) und komme aus München. Meine Spitznamen sind Keksi, Keks oder Momo. Und ich habe einen großen Traum: Japan. Wie ich darauf gekommen bin? Nun, mit 17 Jahren habe ich zum ersten Mal einen Manga in der Hand gehalten (Danke an meine Schwester ^__~) und war von da an infiziert. Danach kamen Japanischkurse in meiner Schule und während meiner Ausbildung an der VHS. Dort traf ich auch meine beste Freundin, die mich mit der japanischen Musik ansteckte. Von dem Zeitpunkt an fuhr ich auf Cons und auf eine Menge Konzerte in ganz Deutschland und traf viele neue Menschen, die ich sehr lieb habe. Und während meiner Ausbildung zur Reiseverkehrskauffrau hatte ich dann auch das erste Mal die Chance in das Land der aufgehenden Sony . . . äh, Sonne ^^;, pardon, zu reisen. Meine Freundin und ich verliebten uns auf den ersten Blick in Tokyo und das sollte sich so schnell nicht ändern. Ich flog bereits ein Jahr später mit einer Bekannten wieder nach Tokyo und meine beste Freundin und ich setzten dem ganzen die Krone auf, indem wir im Juli 2006 für ein Jahr Working Holiday nach Tokyo reisten. Was wir alles erlebt haben, könnt ihr gerne auf unserer Homepage nachlesen. Es war die beste Zeit meines bisherigen Lebens: Spannend, anstrengend, aber wunderschön. Aber selbst nach diesem einen Jahr war meine Begeisterung ungetrübt und aus diesem Grund bin ich mit 7 Freunden im Winter 2008/2009 noch ein Mal Tokyo gereist, um ihnen meine bekloppte Besessenheit besser erklären zu können. Was wir dort erlebt haben, könnt ihr im Blog der 7 Küken in Tokyo nachlesen. Da ich aber dieses Mal kaum Zeit für mich und meine japanischen Freunde gehabt habe und da ich mich in einer gewissen egoistischen Weise für mein -hoffentlich- bestandenes ABI belohnen möchte, beschloss ich kurzerhand einen Flug nach Tokyo im Juni zu buchen. Das alles wäre nie ohne meine liebe Freundin Melli passiert!!! Bereits im Januar 2009 hatte ich überlegt nach Tokyo zu fliegen, was mich allerdings ca. 760 Euro gekostet hätte O__o Diesen Preis hätte ich gerade noch zahlen können, jedoch fehlte mir die Unterkunft. Ich schrieb ihr eine Email und bekam erst einige Zeit später eine Antwortemail (ich hatte mir inzwischen schon andere Pläne gemacht ^^;;;), in der sie mich herzlich einlud. Eigentlich hatte ich schon eine Dankes Email angefangen, in der ich Melli von den zu hohen Flugpreisen geschrieben hatte und dass ich leider nicht kommen könne, als mich irgendwas dazu gebracht hat noch ein Mal nach den Flugpreisen zu schauen und *wunderohwunder* . . . die Preise mussten irgendwann gepurzelt sein^u^ und der Flug kostete nur noch unschlagbare 650 Euro!!! Also löschte ich die bereits geschriebenen Zeilen und lies die Tasten qualmen. Das war sozusagen die "Entstehungsgeschichte" meiner diesjährigen Japanreise. Ich möchte Melli schon jetzt unendlich dafür danken, dass sie mich aufnehmen wird!!!!
So, jetzt kennen die Unwissenden mich, und die Wissenden kennen die Geschichte zum Blog ^__~ Was kann ich sonst noch sagen? . . . Jetzt wird erst mal fürs ABI gepaukt und im Sommer wird in Japan dann die Sau rausgelassen *muahahaha*
Ich würde mich wirklich sehr über eure Kommentare, Anregungen und Meinungen freuen! Haltet euch nicht zurück ^__~ Ich hoffe auch sehr, dass ich dieses Mal meinen Blog auch WIRKLICH mit Geschichten füllen kann ^^;; Viele Grüße und schaut ab und zu mal vorbei!
Liebe Grüße
Eure Momo

Since there are only 50 days left until my departure *wowowow* I thought that now is the right time for my first entry ^___^
You won't know me probably? Well, we will change that immediately ^u^ My name is Martina, I am 24 years old (still O__o) and I'm from Munich. My nicknames are Keks, Keksi (which is the German word for cookie) or Momo. And I have one big dream: Japan. How did that happen? Well, when I was 17 years old I had the first Manga of my life in my hands ("thank you" to my sis ^__~) and since that day I was infected. After that I took Japanese classes in my school and during my vocational training at the adult education center. This was the place where I met my best friend who infected me with Japanese music. After that I went to some conventions and many concerts all over Germany and met many nice people who I like very much. During my vocational training I had the first chance to visit the coutry of the rising Sony . . . uhm, sun ^^; sorry. My friend and I fell in love at first sight with Tokyo and this didn't change. One year later I went to Tokyo again with one of my acquaintances and my friend and I were even able to make things better and went to Tokyo in June 2006 to work for one year in Tokyo with the Working Holiday visa. Please feel free to read everything we experienced at our homepage (German only *sorry*). It was the best time of my life: Exciting, axhausting, but wonderful. But even after this year my enthusiasm was still the same and that's why I travelled again in winter 2008/2009 with 7 friends to Tokyo. Everything we experienced there can be read in the blog of the 7 biddies in Tokyo (also German only *sorry*). And because I haven't had enough time for myself and my Japanese friends the last time and because I want to reward myself in an egoistic way for my -hopefully- passed ABI, I decided to book a flight to Tokyo in June. But all this wouldn't have happened without my friend Melli!! I was already thinking about traveling to Japan in January 2009. But then the flight for June would have been 760 Euro O__o I would have payed this price but the accomodation was missing. I emailed Melli and got an answer a bit later (I've already had other plans ^^;;;) in which she was inviting me. Actually I've already started to write a thank-you email in which I wrote something about the high prices and that I won't be able to come when something made me look again for the flight prices and *wonderohwonder* . . . the prices must have tumbled ^u^ and the flight was only 650 Euro now!! So I erased all the already written lines and wrote a message. This was the "making of" my this year's Japan travel.
I want to thank Melli already as much as I can for giving me shelter!!!
Well, now the people who don't know me know me and the knowing people know my story of the blog ^__~ What else can I say? . . . First I really have to study for my ABI and in summer I can whoop Tokyo up *muahahaha*
I would be very glad if you left some comments, suggestions and your opinion! Don't hold on ^__~ I also hope that I will REALLY fill this blog with stories ^^;; Best wishes and have a look sometimes!
Yours Momo
So, jetzt kennen die Unwissenden mich, und die Wissenden kennen die Geschichte zum Blog ^__~ Was kann ich sonst noch sagen? . . . Jetzt wird erst mal fürs ABI gepaukt und im Sommer wird in Japan dann die Sau rausgelassen *muahahaha*
Ich würde mich wirklich sehr über eure Kommentare, Anregungen und Meinungen freuen! Haltet euch nicht zurück ^__~ Ich hoffe auch sehr, dass ich dieses Mal meinen Blog auch WIRKLICH mit Geschichten füllen kann ^^;; Viele Grüße und schaut ab und zu mal vorbei!
Liebe Grüße
Eure Momo

Since there are only 50 days left until my departure *wowowow* I thought that now is the right time for my first entry ^___^
You won't know me probably? Well, we will change that immediately ^u^ My name is Martina, I am 24 years old (still O__o) and I'm from Munich. My nicknames are Keks, Keksi (which is the German word for cookie) or Momo. And I have one big dream: Japan. How did that happen? Well, when I was 17 years old I had the first Manga of my life in my hands ("thank you" to my sis ^__~) and since that day I was infected. After that I took Japanese classes in my school and during my vocational training at the adult education center. This was the place where I met my best friend who infected me with Japanese music. After that I went to some conventions and many concerts all over Germany and met many nice people who I like very much. During my vocational training I had the first chance to visit the coutry of the rising Sony . . . uhm, sun ^^; sorry. My friend and I fell in love at first sight with Tokyo and this didn't change. One year later I went to Tokyo again with one of my acquaintances and my friend and I were even able to make things better and went to Tokyo in June 2006 to work for one year in Tokyo with the Working Holiday visa. Please feel free to read everything we experienced at our homepage (German only *sorry*). It was the best time of my life: Exciting, axhausting, but wonderful. But even after this year my enthusiasm was still the same and that's why I travelled again in winter 2008/2009 with 7 friends to Tokyo. Everything we experienced there can be read in the blog of the 7 biddies in Tokyo (also German only *sorry*). And because I haven't had enough time for myself and my Japanese friends the last time and because I want to reward myself in an egoistic way for my -hopefully- passed ABI, I decided to book a flight to Tokyo in June. But all this wouldn't have happened without my friend Melli!! I was already thinking about traveling to Japan in January 2009. But then the flight for June would have been 760 Euro O__o I would have payed this price but the accomodation was missing. I emailed Melli and got an answer a bit later (I've already had other plans ^^;;;) in which she was inviting me. Actually I've already started to write a thank-you email in which I wrote something about the high prices and that I won't be able to come when something made me look again for the flight prices and *wonderohwonder* . . . the prices must have tumbled ^u^ and the flight was only 650 Euro now!! So I erased all the already written lines and wrote a message. This was the "making of" my this year's Japan travel.
I want to thank Melli already as much as I can for giving me shelter!!!
Well, now the people who don't know me know me and the knowing people know my story of the blog ^__~ What else can I say? . . . First I really have to study for my ABI and in summer I can whoop Tokyo up *muahahaha*
I would be very glad if you left some comments, suggestions and your opinion! Don't hold on ^__~ I also hope that I will REALLY fill this blog with stories ^^;; Best wishes and have a look sometimes!
Yours Momo


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen